damned wolve's :: Share Link Via Facebook App

FAQ Rechercher Membres Groupes Profil S’enregistrer Connexion  

Share Link Via Facebook App

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    damned wolve's Index du Forum -> damned wolve's -> Service Recrutement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
thaddhea

Masculin
Point(s): 96
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 20:49 (2018)    Sujet du message: Share Link Via Facebook App Répondre en citant

Share Link Via Facebook App
> DOWNLOAD

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged android facebook post hyperlink facebook-sharer or ask your own question. English (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)Italiano Facebook 2018AboutAd ChoicesTerms & PoliciesPrivacyCreate AdCookiesCareersCreate Page.. the link worked fine for desktops but not for androids. Business Technology & Customer Support. It's back! Take the 2018 Developer Survey today . Business & Workplace Regulations. How do I share a link on Facebook?shareShare ArticleTo share a link:Scroll to the top of your News Feed and click the gray text next to your profile picture.Enter the link.Add an optional update, then click Post.Keep in mind that liking or sharing a link through Facebook may show up in News Feed or on your timeline.Was this information helpful?YesNoRelated ArticlesHow do I share a post I see on my News Feed?How do I share my feelings or what I'm doing in a status update?How do I create a shared album?How do I edit my photos?How do I control who can see my shared album?. How to format a number with space to the thousands Can you share some screenshots of editor's control panels? Find the simplest counterexample against exchanging limit and summation Can I drive Elon Musk's Tesla in 100 Years? Could you strap shotguns to the back of a centaur to be fired during a charge? Why is it allowed to have a declaration without a name? What limits the speed of a car? Finding pairs of Amicable Numbers, up to 10000 How to repeat automatically seamless pattern in Photoshop? Do I need to coat beef in flour mixture for slow cooked stew? Should I explicitly DENY UPDATE to columns that should not be updated? Can a Wish produce a paradox? What is the mistake in "There are many Danes who speak English"? Is there a function that grows faster than exponentially but slower than a factorial? more hot questions question feed default . Egnyte Home Contact Us Phone: Egnyte, Inc.. It doesn't even display the dialog box. 18.7k95266 asked Feb 28 '12 at 5:41 John Ng 4593827 add a comment 3 Answers 3 active oldest votes up vote 3 down vote add the below code where you need to share your link intent = new Intent(Intent.ACTIONSEND); intent.setType("text/plain"); intent.putExtra(android.content.Intent.EXTRATEXT," Link"); intent.putExtra(android.content.Intent.EXTRASTREAM,R.drawable.icon); startActivity(Intent.createChooser(intent, "Your Chooser Title")); shareimprove this answer answered Feb 28 '12 at 5:56 Sathyapradeep 156110 This will launch the facebook app. It turns out that the code I'm using above is working fine. You may have used an outdated link or bookmark, or you may have typed the address (URL) incorrectly. .. I just can't make the posting part work. RemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. Money & Debt. Wrong title and description20Share Score on Facebook android0Facebook feed dialog to share link from within Android app Hot Network Questions On measurable cardinals If 60 is equal to LX------ Get the file path relatively As Moira, can you cancel your own ultimate ability? Did any computers use the Z80B? Speed of two trains travelling side by side How should a student's inefficient calculation be pointed out? Need out-of-game solution for spell choice paralysis What kind of action is used to activate the hex Prehensile Hair? Why is 11 am + 1 hour == 12:00 pm? printf, awk . How To Appliances Computers Gaming Home Entertainment Internet Mobile Apps Phones Photography Security Smart Home Tablets Wearable Tech Forums Speed Test . By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. Accounting & Bookkeeping. Customer Login " Plans & Pricing " Free Trial " Support . Business Models & Organizational Structure. i simply wanted an add as friend link and to enable it to work for desktops and androids the following worked for me here for facebook page) shareimprove this answer edited Oct 22 '14 at 10:18 Rory McCrossan 211k26179222 answered Jul 4 '12 at 20:59 Mark Beaton 1 add a comment Your Answer draft saved draft discarded Sign up or log in Sign up using Google Sign up using Facebook Sign up using Email and Password Post as a guest Name Email Post as a guest Name Email discard By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service. Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.Help CenterLog InCreate AccountHomeUsing FacebookCreating an AccountFriendingYour Home PageMessagingPhotosVideosPagesGroupsEventsPaymentsAppsFacebook Mobile and Desktop AppsAccessibilityManaging Your AccountLogin and PasswordYour Profile and SettingsNames on FacebookKeeping Your Account SecureNotificationsAd PreferencesAccessing Your InfoDeactivating or Deleting Your AccountPrivacy and SafetyYour PrivacyStaying SafeKeeping Your Account SecureUnfriending or Blocking SomeoneHacked and Fake AccountsPolicies and ReportingReporting AbuseReporting a Problem with FacebookReporting a Privacy ViolationHacked and Fake AccountsManaging a Deceased Person's AccountUploading Your IDIntellectual PropertyAbout Our Policies. News Apple Computers Culture Google Internet Microsoft Mobile Sci-Tech Security Tech Industry CES 2018 Special Features CNET Work Photo Galleries Subscribe Newsletters Magazine . Human Resources. Business Communications & Etiquette. Managing Employees. –John Ng Feb 28 '12 at 6:09 add a comment up vote 2 down vote accepted Finally, I got this to work. rev2018.1.10.28327 . By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies 5a02188284
que significa forever alone en el facebookdownload facebook chat for nokia n96top 10 ways of hacking facebookdownload aplikasi facebook file jarhow to know friends last login time in facebookhinh anh duoc like nhieu nhat facebookfacebook statuslari gulmelicracker pass facebookcheat airport city free to fly di facebookfacebook fora do ar janeiro 2013

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 20:49 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    damned wolve's Index du Forum -> damned wolve's -> Service Recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Original warAlliance Alliance forum design by boo, 2004 - ez-life.net

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation